Earn Up To $171.00 With Coinbase Earn!
Earn $59 worth of Compound
Coinbase is at it again. This time they are giving away $59 worth of Compound. Now if you have not ever used coinbase you can earn up to $179.00 worth of crypto right now! I have to say that every since I entered the crypto realm I have always been avid users of Coinbase. I do not just use Coinbase alone. However Coinbase is my go to crypto wallet of choice.
I don’t have an account. Where do I start?
Now, if you are not already signed up for Coinbase you will need to sign up for an account and verify your self with KYC. The basic process for myself was entering all of my information and then uploading a picture of my Driver license. The process went rather smoothly for me. You can receive a $10 in BTC bonus when you make a trade of $100 or more using this sign up link When I signed up I didn’t know about using a promo link so that was $10 I missed out on.
I already have an account now what?
The best way I have found to get accepted to these Earn Drops is to be invited. Simply click this link and then click join. I have heard various amounts of time from different people about how long it takes to get accepted. My own personal experience was about 3 days. I have heard of people having to wait a week or even longer. However it is still free money once Coinbase approves you.
Compound is a protocol running on Ethereum that lets individuals, developers, and applications earn interest on their crypto without relying on third parties.
You will watch a 3:10 video introducing you to Compound. Afterwards you have a multiple choice question that you must guess the correct answer. Do not put yourself under too much pressure. I pretty much just read the title information and it answers the questions without watching the videos. This video is worth $3.00 worth of Compound at the current market price when you submit your answer.
In addition to earning interest, the Compound protocol also lets individuals, developers, and applications borrow crypto via a series of interest rate markets.
Another video 3:00 long and a multiple choice question. This video is worth $3.00 worth of Compound at the current market price when you submit your answer.
COMP is an Ethereum token that enables community governance of the Compound protocol. COMP holders have the exclusive right to propose and vote on changes to the protocol.
Another video 3:00 long and a multiple choice question. This video is worth $3.00 worth of Compound at the current market price when you submit your answer. Yes it is that easy!
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to earn interest by using Coinbase Wallet to supply crypto to Compound. Complete the tutorial and you’ll earn $10 in COMP and $3 in USD Coin (USDC). Our step-by-step tutorial usually takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
Lesson 4 you will actually get a total of $13 as stated above. Coinbase will also send you enough Ethereum to cover the gas fee. In my situation I received $6.88 in Ethereum and it only costed $4.95 to send the DAI to the Compound account. That would make the total for myself $14.93. The process could take you up to 15 minutes. I think I was done in about 6 minutes 10 minutes max.
Give your friends the gift of COMP
Invite up to 4 friends to join Coinbase Earn. They’ll get special access to earn COMP, and you’ll get $10 in COMP for each friend who completes a lesson.
Now you can earn an additional $40 worth of COMP and help spread awareness as well as acceptance of crypto by inviting up to 4 friends and receiving $10.00 for each friend that joins and completes the Lessons.
What are the terms and conditions?
Coinbase Earn allows eligible customers to learn about different cryptocurrencies via educational content. Eligible Coinbase users are able to “unlock” lessons on top of the content where they can earn crypto.
Coinbase Earn is simple, educational, and rewarding. Just by watching a few videos about your favorite crypto and completing a short quiz or task to test your knowledge, you’ll be rewarded with a bit of that specific crypto. Any eligible Coinbase user can view educational content for Coinbase Earn supported cryptos.
We add new cryptocurrencies to Coinbase Earn on a regular basis. You can see what cryptos are a part of Earn by going to the Coinbase Earn page.
Coinbase Earn is available in many countries, and we’re hoping to bring Coinbase Earn to even more countries soon. In order to be eligible for Coinbase Earn, you must:
- Live in a country eligible for Coinbase Earn. Eligible countries are:
Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cypress, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lituania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, The United Kingdom, and the United States. We are working hard to add more eligible countries soon
- Complete customer and ID verification, and be at the maximum account level (you can do this by completing full identity verification)
- Meet our internal fraud and compliance-related criteria, including measures related to account uniqueness
- Have only one Coinbase account
If you’re signed in and eligible (see eligibility above), you will be able to start earning crypto immediately
If you’re signed in but you don’t see the option to earn, please follow the instructions on the banner to continue setting up your account. If you’re added to the waitlist, you’ll have to wait to become eligible in order to be removed from the wait list. This might take some time due to popular demand.
The amount of cryptocurrency you earn for completing a task is based on the USD spot price of the cryptocurrency at the time of earning. While the total number of tokens you’ve earned stays the same, the dollar value may fluctuate as the price of the cryptocurrency changes.
It’s always good to double check and make sure the email or post you’re seeing is legitimate. Here are a few ways to confirm if Coinbase Earn content is actually from Coinbase.
- Coinbase will never ask you to send funds
- Coinbase emails will always come from email@example.com
- Check the URL to make sure it directs you to coinbase.com
- Report any phishing attempts or scams to our team
If you encounter any scams, please report them to Coinbase Support.
- You can earn additional crypto on certain Earn opportunities by inviting other individuals to the Coinbase Earn with a referral link
- You earn crypto only for referred individuals that
- (1) enter through your referral link and accept your invite
- (2) have, or otherwise open, an eligible account on Coinbase.com
- (3) are not residents in locations where the underlying crypto is not listed by Coinbase.com or Coinbase Pro
- (4) complete at least one task for the specific Earn campaign that they were referred to
- Coinbase reserves the right to change the terms, eligibility criteria, and payouts for the referral program at any time, and for any reason.
- Earn offers are limited while token supplies last
- Coinbase reserves the right to revoke any offer at its sole discretion. Once this offer is terminated or revoked, an invitee may still be able to view the associated content but will not earn cryptocurrency for completing tasks
- Coinbase may receive service fees from asset issuers, such as Compound, in connection with educational content made available on Coinbase Earn
- Coinbase reserves the right to change the terms, eligibility criteria, and payouts for all Coinbase Earn campaigns at any time, and for any reason
- The content provided on Coinbase Earn is intended for educational purposes only, and does not constitute financial or investment advice
Coinbase Earn is subject to and governed by the Coinbase User Agreement and the Additional Terms included on this page (the “Terms”). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Coinbase User Agreement and these Terms, the Coinbase User Agreement controls. Learn more about geographic eligibility.
Final and thoughts and other Earn Drops from Coinbase.
The above terms and conditions are from CoinBase themselves. You can view them here I recommend you get in while you can. These Earn drops do not last forever. You although almost guarantee their will be more giveaways to come in the future with CoinBase as history tends to repeat itself.
You can earn $10 of EOS by Clicking here You can also Earn an additional $40 of EOS by inviting your Friends and Family. That would be a total of $50.00 of EOS up for grabs.
You can earn $6 of Maker by watching 3 videos.
You can earn $6 of CELO by watching 3 videos.
You can $10 of XLM by watching 5 videos and an additional $40 by inviting 4 Friends or Family members. You can join the XLM Earn Drop by Clicking Here.
Don’t forget if you don’t already have an account you should use my sign up link in order to qualify for $10 once you trade $100.00 This offer is only valid using a referral link. Click here to sign up and then come back and click the invitation links to increase your chances of getting accepted.
Coinbase also offers staking of XTZ and USDC. I have found the return to be higher on XTZ however the risk are higher as well. USDC earns a rather low interest rate. I like to earn interest on my crypto that is just setting around anyways though.
Thanks for reading and please follow me and share if you actually earn money using my advice. God Bless and stay Healthy!